Search This Blog

Becoming a True Champion Chat

Sunday, April 12, 2009

NEW “BECOMING A TRUE CHAMPION” LIVE CHAT

WHAT: Live Chat
WHO: Kirk Mango
WHEN: Sunday Afternoons: 4:00 – 5:00 pm central time
Tuesday Evenings: 7:00 – 8:00 pm central time
Randomly: Evenings throughout the week & afternoons on weekends
WHERE: Right here at The Athlete's Sports Experience: Making a Difference

I have been working on an interactive way to make immediate and direct contact with those interested in my new forthcoming book Becoming a True Champion, published articles on my blog, sports and youth sports issues, high school and college sports experiences, coaching, and /or anything else pertaining to issues within any of these environments. My search led me to a website called Chatroll. This site gives individuals an option to embed a live chat window within a blog, something I have just updated my blog with and will use to discuss various topics sports and youth sports enthusiasts might be interested in.

So as to keep discussions centered and focused, I would like to present a list of topics that I have practical knowledge of and experience with, and that will help with direction.

Topics of Discussion


Any questions pertaining to:

• the book Becoming a True Champion
• my blog The Athlete's Sports Experience: Making a Difference
• High School sports, especially with youth athletic experiences within this environment
• College sports, especially with youth athletic experiences within this environment
• Highs School athletic codes
• Professional, Olympic, and elite level athletic behavior
• Inspiration, motivation, and success in sports

And pretty much anything directly or indirectly associated with sports and youth sports. Please feel free to drop by and join in on the discussion, ask questions, or make comments. I am looking forward to interacting and creating a dialogue between all interested.

All my best,

Kirk Mango

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails