Search This Blog

Becoming a True Champion Chat

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

“DON’T TELL ME YOU CAN’T”

My objective, through the writing of my forthcoming book Becoming a True Champion and the articles I publish on my blog, center on giving back to those willing to look at a perspective I believe can help them accomplish any goal they set. It was through an experience I had in high school sports, an epiphany of sorts, that I learned about myself and about what can be accomplished, if the right principles are applied, even though the odds dictate otherwise.

Recently, however, I came across a story of unimaginable courage, desire, and will. So much so that when I think back about the supposed impossibility of what I accomplished as an athlete in high school, it pales in comparison. If the equivalent of my achievement were measured as one grain of sand, the story I am referring to in this post would be equal to a whole beach.

Watch, listen, and learn, and by the time you finish the video connected to the link below the words It Can’t Be Done will hold absolutely no meaning.


IF YOU ARE INTO INSPIRATION, DO NOT MISS THIS SHORT VIDEO – JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW

The Jim MacLaren Story

(I could have embedded a similar video about Jim from Youtube but I did not think it as good)


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails